If you are looking for a great ecommerce theme and you are on a budget, take a look at the cheapest ecommerce websites templates for WordPress and pick one!
When it comes to setting up an online store, without spending too much time and money, WordPress is without a doubt your best choice. The larger businesses and enterprises usually choose to invest in WordPress and CMS solutions as they simply have everything you need to create and run and online store.
Designing your own online store can be a real challenge as there are thousands of details and small things that you need to take into consideration, of course, if you want to get the most out of your website. Luckily, there are great free or affordable ecommerce websites templates that you can use to set up your own online store. The best and most popular WordPress ecommerce templates already have all the features you need and what is even more important, they have cross-device and cross-browser functionality.
If you are looking for a great ecommerce theme and you are on a budget, you have come to the right place. We are going to present you some of the best and cheapest ecommerce websites templates for WordPress out there, so all you have to do is pick one. Let’s start:
- Crux – A modern, light, lovely, and high-performance theme. It is multilingual, responsive, and completely optimized for online marketing. The theme has all the key features you need to create your own online store, add your products, and start selling. A great thing about this theme is that it comes with unlimited sidebars for every page and post. It is compatible with WordPress, Gravityforms, and WPML.
- Opulence – Another great WordPress template that will help you build a website that easily attracts visitors’ attention. It has an elegant, simple, and monochromatic design and offers quick shopping features and attractive imagery which are very important qualities that will not only attract new customers but it will also help you convince the customers to purchase something and come back for more again and again.
- Koorsi – This amazing WordPress theme has been specially designed for online stores that sell gifts, furniture, craft products, and etc. Some of the features they offer are 5 different color schemes, specialized theme options, blog integration, product sliders, and much more. These features will help you build a distinct and complex ecommerce site with rich features that will attract visitor interest for sure.
- StoreBox – A very interesting and eye-pleasing WordPress template that offers a variety of features which can help you easily and quickly set up an ecommerce site. This template is completely widgetized, has a catalog mode, helps you set up multiple payment gateways, can be used to manage tax payments and affiliates, setup promotions, and much much more.
- Intrigue – A great WordPress ecommerce template that can be used to sell all kinds of products (physical and digital). It supports different widgets through which you can implement different types of functionality and features in the site.
- Carty – A versatile and fun WordPress template which is great for selling all kinds of products, showcasing blogs, portfolio, reviews, and etc. It has a responsive design and its features allow you to set up fast. You will have access to lots of customizable features.
- Sistina – This is one of the most popular, all-purpose, and power-packed ecommerce templates you can find online. It comes with a Retina-ready performance, innumerable customization options, and search engine optimized features.
You can find all of these templates on themeforest.net. The price for one template is around $60 which is great as you will get a high-quality, responsive, catchy, and great ecommerce template.